Just in case there was a bit of confusion, we are back on track with our scheduled dates. We always keep the calendar up to date with information as we know it, so please remember to use that as the golden reference (we won’t always do a post announcing things). Thanks!
We are now cancelled the week of the 11th as well (see the Calendar). Our next “scheduled” date is Tuesday Jan 18th, but the city will re-assess next week and we will have more updates then. As always, please stay tuned here or the calendar to make sure a date is on before heading outContinue reading “More Covid cancellations”
The school and city have cancelled our initial play dates for January, so as of right now, we are scheduled to resume play on January 11th. However, as we’ve seen, it’s a pretty dynamic situation, so please check this website and our calendar before going out to play for the next bit. Thanks!
We have reached our membership capacity for this year, and will no longer be accepting new members. The Executive Team can make exception to allow addition; example: long standing member, or special circumstances… if this is the case please check with an Executive member for confirmation.
We have received confirmation from the city and schools that play will start on Oct 19th for us. The calendar has been updated to reflect this. NOTE: An additional change from seasons past, is that on Tuesdays and Fridays, we must now vacate the gymnasium by 9:30PM so they have more time for their CovidContinue reading “Season Start Confirmed”
Unfortunately the schools and city have pushed back all school reservations until at least October 11th. For us, since that week was originally cancelled anyway, this puts our potential first date of play to the week of October 19th. Hopefully things will be firmer as we get closer to that date, stay tuned for moreContinue reading “Start of season pushed back”
We finally have all of the information for this upcoming season. We were supposed to start play on Sept 21st, but that has been postponed until at least Oct 5th. This year may be like that with Covid where things stop and start, so make sure to stay tuned to the website or subscribe toContinue reading “Information and details finalized for the season”
Just a note that due to the increasing rates, the schools and city have cancelled our dates until at least October 3rd. Please stay tuned to the website for more details as we get them
We have launched a new website that is simpler and more easy to maintain as well. We also have a new contact email address, contactSARBC@gmail.com . Please look around and enjoy!
Follow Our News
Get new posts delivered directly to your inbox.